How to Remove Bloatware on Device 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to remove Bloatware from the device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Remove Bloatware on Device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to remove Bloatware on the device
Do you have a bunch of apps preinstalled on your phone that you don’t need? Here are two easy ways to get rid of it without rooting your phone. Every Android device comes with several pre-installed apps. These are apps that Google or your cell phone manufacturer thinks you should use. You may find some of them basic, but shouldn’t something be said about those pre-installed apps that you’ll never use?
These unwanted Android apps are classified as “bloatware” because most of them cannot be removed using the standard uninstallation process. Here we are going to show you an optional approach to uninstall preinstalled apps on Android without rooting your device. In general, how about trying to disable the default apps?
How to remove bloatware from Android without root
When you buy a new Android phone, chances are it comes with a lot of bloatware pre-installed. Although you can uninstall these third-party bloatware apps, some apps are installed as system apps and cannot be removed. This is especially true of Google’s suite of apps. Unfortunately, if you’re not a fan of Google Play Music or Google Duo, you can’t delete them from your phone. The easiest way to get rid of system apps is to root your phone. If you see a Disable button instead of an Uninstall button, the apps cannot be uninstalled, but they can be disabled. Some smartphone manufacturers allow you to disable pre-installed apps.
This does not remove the app from your smartphone, but the app no longer runs in the background and is no longer displayed in the app drawer. To disable an app on your Android device, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Show all apps. Now select the app you want to disable and tap on the Disable button. This method may vary depending on the Android device you are using.
For third-party bloatware, most of them can be easily uninstalled.
- On your Android phone, go to “Settings -> Apps & notifications”.
- Tap on “See all apps” and find the app you want to uninstall and tap on it.
- If there is an “Uninstall” button, tap to uninstall the app.
- If you see a “Disable” button instead of an Uninstall button, that means the apps can’t be uninstalled but can be disabled.
Tap Disable button to disable the app
For Xiaomi phones, please install “Hidden Settings for MIUI” app first.
- Open “Hidden Settings for MIUI”.
- Go to “Manage apps” and find the app you want to disable.
- Press the “Disable” button.
Uninstall system apps on Android using adb
Adb is a powerful tool to debug your phone. It also comes with commands to manage application packages (in this case, uninstall packages).
- To use adb, you need to install adb on your desktop computer.
- Next, you need to enable “Developer options” on your phone. Once enabled, go to Developer Options, scroll down and enable “USB Debugging”.
- Connect your phone to the desk using a USB cable. When prompted, switch from “download only” mode to “file transfer (MTP)” mode.
- On Windows, navigate to the adb directory and start the command prompt in that folder. For Linux, just open Terminal. Type the following command to start adb and verify that the phone is connected.
- Start the adb shell.
- List all packages installed on the phone.
- The list will be very long. You can use grep to reduce the list. For example, to display only Google packages, use the command:
- pm list package | grep ‘google’
- Find the name of the app you want to uninstall. The name is the entry after Package:. For example, the package name for the Google Contact app is com.google.android.contacts.
- Type the following command to uninstall the app.
- pm uninstall -k –user 0 package-name
Final Words: How to Remove Malware on Device
I hope you understand this article How to Remove Bloatware on Device, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.